Sunday, April 13, 2008

I have been Taggeg Again!!!!

Hello All!!!
I'm very happy...because...I've been tagged again!!!
Thank you so much special girls!!!
and the girls that taggeg me are:

"My Special Friend - Dnadryad"



"My New Friend - Kamou"



"and a Special New Friend of Scrapbooking - Caro"




Well, I need to tell you 6 things about me...Hummmmm...
- I am very happy and I love smile...rsrsrsrsrs
- I love my life, my family and my friends too
- I am mother of a pretty girl called Paula
- I love movies and books
- I love my camera Cannon
- I love Scrapbooking Digital...of course...rsrsrs

And...I will tag my friends....

Sumie, Cássia, Val, Andrea, Thaliris, Toby and Lisa (yes...My Creative Time...rsrsrsrs)






















"and a New Friend of Scrapbooking - A-Liya"



Kisses and Kisses for all
Sueli Colbert

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sueli,
I found you through a beautiful LO created by Dnadryad at Little Dreamer Designs. I've spent the day shopping for your kits..
I love everything. Thanks for your inspiration and creations!!
Have a great day!

Val said...

Hi Sueli!

Thanks for you Tag!!!!

I am back to the digiwork... You will hopefully here from me soon....

val

Anonymous said...

Oops you have already be tagged !